iTeach Tablet Charging and Syncing Carts
- Easily charge and transport up to 32 tablet devices with this modern and attractive cart. Combining modern aesthetics with tried and true functionality, this versatile design holds 32 iPads or other mobile computing devices in one secure and portable workstation.
- Controlled power management knows which tablets need more power, providing a safe and secure way to keep your tablets up to speed, extending battery life and saving energy.
- Designed for easy accessibility, the ergonomic placement of the charging slots means no getting on your hands and knees to load and unload. Plug works with many popular tablets equipped with a USB charging cable.
- Sliding top shelf locks to secure your tablets and also serves as a standing height work surface. The surface remains stable even when the sliding top is open.
- Upgrade to the new charge and sync cart and keep your tablets synced to a host computer. Sync via iTunes or a Windows 7 host computer using the sync USB cable provided.
- Apple devices can be set up and configured using the Apple Configurator app available directly from Apple, and synced using iTunes. Non-Apple devices will appear as USB drives and can sync via dragging and dropping. Contact your tablet manufacturer to understand the best method of transferring files for your specific device.
- Powder-coated steel body with coordinating HPL/edge banding. Durable 5" swivel casters (two locking). Slots hold tablets up to .88" thick, accommodating most tablets even with a case.
- Tested and approved for Electromagnetic Compatibility to FCC 47 CFR Part 15; ICES-003, Issue 4 (2004) -FCC 47 CFR Part 15.107 Conducted Emissions and FCC 47 CFR Part 15.109 Radiated Emissions.
- Ten year warranty on cart. Two year warranty on electrical. Ships fully assembled.
apple, android, kindle, nook, tablet, Apple iPad, Apple iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Barnes & Noble Nook, HP TouchPad, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy, tablet charging, tablet charger, ipad charge classroom, classroom ipads, tablets in classrooms