The situation surrounding COVID-19 is changing on a daily basis. As MooreCo adjusts policies or action, updates will be posted to this page so please check back often for further information.
March 18, 2020
All non-essential access to MooreCo facilities, showrooms, and factories is immediately suspended.
As a valued MooreCo vendor/customer, we wanted you to be aware of the actions we are taking to minimize the spread of infection, and to ensure we continue to meet your needs during this difficult time. Our first priority is the health and safety of our customers, our employees, our supply chain and all others in the construction industry. We are enforcing the public policies prescribed to prevent personal infection, we have heightened disinfection processes at all of our facilities, and we are creating appropriate social space in our facilities.
- All domestic and international commercial air travel is suspended thru March
- All face to face vendor/customer visits and tours are suspended thru March
What are we doing?
- All of our U.S. manufacturing plants are fully functional
- All of our U.S. offices and warehouses are open to process and ship orders
- Local deliveries will be made on our existing schedules from our U.S. facilities
- We have defined service contingencies from other regional locations to your location if required
- We have defined how our customer service teams can help you from remote locations
- We are providing tools for our sales team to communicate with you
- We will ship samples daily to meet your needs from our home office in Texas
- We are supporting our employees nationwide with family members that are ill, who are required to be home where schools are closed, and for those with other family challenges
How can you continue to communicate with us?
- Please contact us online or call us at 1-800-749-2258.
This is a fluid situation, and we anticipate that some existing processes may need to change in the future, we will keep you up to date as we move forward. Thanks for you continued support, we stand ready to continue providing you with the highest quality materials and the best service in the industry.
March 16, 2020
The situation surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 is rapidly changing and can be anxiety-inducing, both on a personal and on a professional level. We at MooreCo want to assure you that we take your health and the health of our employees and partners seriously. We know that our best chance of riding this wave of uncertainty and fear is to stick together, to keep the lines of communication open, and to support each other however we can.
What we are doing:
- Our sales team is currently limiting travel and onsite visits, instead offering webinars and web calls to conduct business and customer maintenance.
- We have set up guidelines for access to all of our locations, posted at each entrance so best to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees, visitors, and guests. These include warning symptoms, a list of countries and areas from which visitors are prohibited from entering our facilities, as well as guidelines for all to maintain appropriate social distance.
- We have sent out guidelines to all our employees outlining our current internal protocol regarding COVID-19. These include resources for those who are able to work remotely as well as those who are not.
MooreCo is committed to fulfilling all promises while maintaining a healthy workspace and reducing risk as much as possible. We encourage you to be safe, sensible, and calm and hope that you, your loved ones, and all colleagues and friends stay safe and healthy.
Thank you as always for being a MooreCo Partner and please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.