MooreCo Products Limited Warranty
MooreCo warrants that your Product is free from defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the below schedule. This warranty only applies to Products purchased directly from an authorized MooreCo dealer and is only valid for the original purchaser and for the original installation. The warranty is terminated upon transfer, sale, or modification of the Product.
If a Product is defective in materials or workmanship, MooreCo will replace or repair it at no charge, based on the below schedule. This is your sole and exclusive remedy, and repair or replacement of the Product will be at the sole discretion of MooreCo. Shipping charges to the repair facility will be the responsibility of the purchaser, and shipping charges to return the repaired Product to the purchaser will be paid by MooreCo, except for Products returned for repair during the first 30 days after purchase, in which case all shipping charges will be paid by MooreCo. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions below, and applies to Products purchased after February 1, 2010 which are delivered within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.
Hierarchy seating is tested and warrantied for users up to 300 lbs. Use above that weight is not tested or warrantied and considered misuse and abuse.
Use of “short throw” wall mounted projectors are only warrantied on the Interactive Projector Board (2G5 and 4G5) series and Interactive Projector Board + Whiteboard System (764XX).
Limitations involving particular Product lines, materials and components: The particular Product lines, materials and components listed below are warranted according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
|PVC and melamine laminate desks, tables, workstations, carts, and other furniture||1 Year|
|Economy Soft Seating||1 Year|
|Surface of markerboard laminate top tables and desks||1 Year|
|HPL laminate desks, tables, workstations, carts, and other furniture||12 Years|
|Hierarchy Height Adjustable Grow Stool (Tall and Short)||12 Years on plastic components / 2 Years on cylinder|
|Enroll™ ft. Hierarchy Tablet Chair||Limited Lifetime|
|Height adjustable seating||2 Years|
|Non-adjustable seating||12 Years|
|Contract soft seating||See spec guide for details|
|The surface of whiteboards & mobile whiteboards with surface of glass, porcelain steel, porcelain aluminized steel & Rubber-Tak||50 Years|
|The surface of whiteboards and mobile whiteboards with surface of Dura-Rite||20 Years|
|The surface of whiteboards and mobile whiteboards with surface of Magne-Rite and tack boards||10 Years|
|The surface of whiteboards and mobile whiteboards with a surface of TuF-Rite||5 Years|
|The surface of whiteboards and mobile whiteboards with a surface of Mark-Rite||3 Years|
|iTeach and Tablet/Chromebook charging carts – with exception of electrical components||12 Years|
|iTeach and Tablet/Chromebook charging carts – electrical components only||1 Year|
|OneBoard – Surface Warranty||Limited Lifetime – MooreCo warrants the owner of the original installation that the surface material is to be free of defects for a lifetime of normal use.|
|OneBoard – Electrical||2 years|
|OneBoard – Operating system compatibility||No warranty is express or implied due to future operating system updates and other modifications including software versions. Contact MooreCo for details.|
|Other Products not listed||1 Year|
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, modifications, or water or fire.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier
- Modifications or attachments to the Product that are not approved by MooreCo.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with Product instructions and warnings
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Labor and/or materials to remove and replace Products.
- Damage caused by environmental issues, including use and/or storage of the Product in facilities subjected to uncontrolled high temperatures.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MOORECO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOORECO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF TIME OR USE, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
FOR ITEACH/ONEBOARD USERS - TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MOORECO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOORECO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF TIME OR USE, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS FOR HOME OR PERSONAL USE:
Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied warranties for consumer Products. Therefore, if you are purchasing this Product for home or personal use, the exclusion of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To obtain service under this limited warranty: By following the procedures regarding warranty claims outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service.
- Contact MooreCo by phone at 1-800-749-2258 or by mail at 2885 Lorraine Avenue, Temple, Texas 76501 within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to prove you are the original purchaser of the Product and provide your model number, description of the Product, and description of the defect. Then provide MooreCo with your name, address, area code, and telephone number.
- MooreCo will review all pertinent information regarding the claim, including inspection of the Product if deemed appropriate by MooreCo.
- If MooreCo affirms that the Product in question is eligible under the conditions of the limited warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of MooreCo will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs or replace the Product.
PRODUCTS RETURNED TO THE MOORECO FACILITY WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED.